Emergency Operating Procedure
EOP 10 Loss of Operating Station Revision ? 5/1/63
This procedure assumes a loss of the operation station (main control room) before a manual
scram or other action could be effected. (This could conceivably occur as a result of a
- 1. Reactor Operator - Proceed to the control rod electrical cubicle and accomplish the
- a. Trip "F" bus, breaker 2-CB-10 to OFF.
- b. Return power to "F" bus, breaker 2-CB-10 to ON.
- c. Check that all rod bottomed indicating lights have come on.
- 2. Engine room personnel - Close the bulkhead steam stops and take steps to secure the
engine room depending on the conditions causing the emergency.
- 3. Man the emergency cooling station and actuate system.
- a. Start emergency diesel manually.
- b. Open emergency bus - main bus ties. Breakers P400 and P401.
- c. Feed group control panels D1 and D2 from the emergency switchboard. Put ABT switches,
N-154-1 and N-150-2, in manual and switch to EMERG.
- 4. Proceed with normal emergency cooling procedure as in SOP #3102.
- 5. Restore plant to normal when conditions permit.
My text copyright 2020 Tommy Johnson, all rights reserved. I believe the Savannah documentation is property of
MARAD or the US government.