Plant Operating Standard
HA-26 Hydrogen Addition System
- 1. The system is lined up to supply H2 intermittently by Manual Control from one
hydrogen bottle to the buffer seal surge tank.
- 2. A second bottle is full and connected to the manifold and manually valved off.
- 3. A third bottle is available in the stowage area as a spare.
Minimum Condition for Reactor Operation
- 1. Buffer seal surge tank pressure can be maintained above 5 psig.
- 2. Hydrogen concentration in the primary water is maintained in the 20 to 40 cc H2
My text copyright 2020 Tommy Johnson, all rights reserved. I believe the Savannah documentation is property of
MARAD or the US government.